Before completing the IU Research and Teaching Preserve Research Activity Survey, please read the following terms:
- Researchers are responsible for obtaining any and all appropriate state or federal permits for their research.
- Researchers are responsible for marking their research plots. Some of the markers/flags should be labeled with the researcher's name and the date. Researchers are also responsible for removing all materials (markers, flagging, etc.) from their research plots upon completion of the project.
- Researchers must abide by the rules and regulations of the Indiana University Research and Teaching Preserve (RTP) in any and all conduct of research at the IU RTP.
- Researchers will file annual (due in yearly increments based on the date of commencement of the project) reports to the RTP director that include: a brief description of research objectives and methods (first and final reports only), a summary of the results of the project(s), a list of data generated and contact information for those interested in the data, relevant images/photographs, and list of publications resulting from the project(s).
- Any additional publications resulting from the research will be filed with the RTP office.