Before completing the IU Research and Teaching Preserve Teaching Activity Survey, please read the following terms:
- Educators must abide by the rules and regulations of the Indiana University Research and Teaching Preserve (RTP) in any and all conduct of activities at the preserve. Rules and regulations are posted on site.
- Educators are responsible for obtaining any and all of the appropriate state or federal permits (e.g., when working with regulated species).
- Educators are responsible for placing all markers and materials and then removing them from the RTP following the activity or series of activities. Some of the markers/flags should be labeled with the instructor's name and the date.
- Educators must defer planned activities if there is a conflict with existing activities. The RTP director will make a determination upon submission of this survey if conflicts exist. If the director finds that a conflict exists, the educator will be informed and asked to make appropriate adjustments.
- With the exception of ongoing Indiana University course related activities, activity surveys must be submitted annually.
- Educators (see above exception) will file annual (due in yearly increments based on the date of commencement of the project) and final reports to the RTP office that will include: a brief description of the activity and methods (first and final reports only), lesson plans (if applicable), a list of data generated and contact information for those interested in the data (if applicable), and a list of publications resulting from the project(s).